If you have a money order
We won’t need a pre-action letter or a Money Claim. We can go straight to Enforcement. Fixed-fees include court-fees and VAT. These are all for undefended actions. If an action becomes defended we will discuss your options and costs.
After a Money Order has been granted, depending on the case, we’ll advise which action to take. The possibilities are listed here to give you a guide of what costs to expect.
- Attachment of Earnings £330
- Information Hearing £600 + Court Fee
- Warrant of Control £120 + Court Fee
- Application to transfer from County Court to High Court £300
- Enforcement by High Court Sheriff £360
- Third Party Debt Order £480 + Court Fee
- Charging Order £900 + Court Fee and Land Registry Fees
- Statutory Demand against individual including service by process server £450
- Statutory Demand against Company including service by process server £450